Where is Asteroid (NEO) 2016 VA?
- 2016 VA is above the horizon from Greenwich, United Kingdom [change].
- It is visible looking in the North-North-East direction at an altitude of 67° above the horizon.
- Given its current magnitude, 2016 VA is visible only through long exposure photography.
- See also 2016 VA rise and set times.
- Go to interactive sky chart
Tip: you can also create a Quick Access page for this data if you access it frequently and would like to have a simpler view.
Below you can see a simplified sky chart showing where Asteroid (NEO) 2016 VA is right now in the sky with respect to the brightest stars and constellations. More advanced sky charts for Asteroid (NEO) 2016 VA are available on TheSkyLive: 1) the Online Planetarium which is interactive and allows to select dates and additional objects to visualize; and 2) the Live Position and Data Tracker which provides the highest precision position data and features deep sky imagery from the Digitized Sky Survey.