Where is Asteroid (NEO) 2020 MK?
- 2020 MK is above the horizon from Greenwich, United Kingdom [change].
- It is visible looking in the West direction at an altitude of 26° above the horizon.
- Given its current magnitude, 2020 MK is visible only through long exposure photography.
- See also 2020 MK rise and set times.
- Go to interactive sky chart
Tip: you can also create a Quick Access page for this data if you access it frequently and would like to have a simpler view.
Below you can see a simplified sky chart showing where Asteroid (NEO) 2020 MK is right now in the sky with respect to the brightest stars and constellations. More advanced sky charts for Asteroid (NEO) 2020 MK are available on TheSkyLive: 1) the Online Planetarium which is interactive and allows to select dates and additional objects to visualize; and 2) the Live Position and Data Tracker which provides the highest precision position data and features deep sky imagery from the Digitized Sky Survey.