Where is Comet 19P/Borrelly?
- 19P/Borrelly is above the horizon from Greenwich, United Kingdom [change].
- It is visible looking in the East-South-East direction at an altitude of 8° above the horizon.
- Given its current magnitude, 19P/Borrelly is visible with the help of a binocular with a 60-70mm aperture or a small telescope.
- See also 19P/Borrelly rise and set times.
- Go to interactive sky chart
Tip: you can also create a Quick Access page for this data if you access it frequently and would like to have a simpler view.
Below you can see a simplified sky chart showing where Comet 19P/Borrelly is right now in the sky with respect to the brightest stars and constellations. More advanced sky charts for Comet 19P/Borrelly are available on TheSkyLive: 1) the Online Planetarium which is interactive and allows to select dates and additional objects to visualize; and 2) the Live Position and Data Tracker which provides the highest precision position data and features deep sky imagery from the Digitized Sky Survey.