Where is Asteroid (NEO) 2021 DG?
- 2021 DG is above the horizon from Greenwich, United Kingdom [change].
- It is visible looking in the West-North-West direction at an altitude of 13° above the horizon.
- Given its current magnitude, 2021 DG is visible only through long exposure photography.
- See also 2021 DG rise and set times.
- Go to interactive sky chart
Tip: you can also create a Quick Access page for this data if you access it frequently and would like to have a simpler view.
Below you can see a simplified sky chart showing where Asteroid (NEO) 2021 DG is right now in the sky with respect to the brightest stars and constellations. More advanced sky charts for Asteroid (NEO) 2021 DG are available on TheSkyLive: 1) the Online Planetarium which is interactive and allows to select dates and additional objects to visualize; and 2) the Live Position and Data Tracker which provides the highest precision position data and features deep sky imagery from the Digitized Sky Survey.