Where is Comet C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS)?
- C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS) is above the horizon from Greenwich, United Kingdom [change].
- It is visible looking in the West-North-West direction at an altitude of 37° above the horizon.
- Given its current magnitude, C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS) is visible with the help of a telescope havng an aperture of 20 inches (500mm) or more.
- See also C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS) rise and set times.
- Go to interactive sky chart
Tip: you can also create a Quick Access page for this data if you access it frequently and would like to have a simpler view.
Below you can see a simplified sky chart showing where Comet C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS) is right now in the sky with respect to the brightest stars and constellations. More advanced sky charts for Comet C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS) are available on TheSkyLive: 1) the Online Planetarium which is interactive and allows to select dates and additional objects to visualize; and 2) the Live Position and Data Tracker which provides the highest precision position data and features deep sky imagery from the Digitized Sky Survey.