Where is Comet ZTF (C/2020 V2)?
- C/2020 V2 (ZTF) is above the horizon from Greenwich, United Kingdom [change].
- It is visible looking in the North-West direction at an altitude of 9° above the horizon.
- Given its current magnitude, C/2020 V2 (ZTF) is visible only through long exposure photography.
- See also C/2020 V2 (ZTF) rise and set times.
- Go to interactive sky chart
Tip: you can also create a Quick Access page for this data if you access it frequently and would like to have a simpler view.
Below you can see a simplified sky chart showing where Comet ZTF (C/2020 V2) is right now in the sky with respect to the brightest stars and constellations. More advanced sky charts for Comet ZTF (C/2020 V2) are available on TheSkyLive: 1) the Online Planetarium which is interactive and allows to select dates and additional objects to visualize; and 2) the Live Position and Data Tracker which provides the highest precision position data and features deep sky imagery from the Digitized Sky Survey.